Looking for an original brunch that’s a bit more adventurous than the usual eggs Benedict or salmon? Here are some ideas:
- Swap coffee for Borges Natura almond drink with a teaspoonful of pure cocoa powder. A delicious energy boost to get you back on your feet.
- How about a green smoothie? Avocado, spinach, green apple, kiwi, celery and—why not?—a dash of extra-virgin olive oil. Amazing!
- Give your yogurt a fresh twist by throwing in your favourite red berries, chocolate curls, cashew nuts, chia seeds and rolled oats.
- A simple omelette filled with ham and cheese—but no bread—makes a great low-carb, filling alternative to a sandwich. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and you’re good to go.
- Something on toast? How about avocado, banana, honey and a squirt of lime juice topped off with some fresh coriander?