BORGES RECIPE CONTEST
These Terms and Conditions apply to the “Borges Culinary Innovators Contest” run by Borges India Private Limited, a company incorporated as per Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at A-47, Lower Ground Floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 (hereinafter “the Company”).
By participating in the Borges Culinary Innovators Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”), the participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves its rights to amend these Terms and Conditions or withdraw the contest at any time without notice and without being liable to any participant. No correspondence from the participants or other in this regard will be entertained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The contest is open to all Indian citizens, except Immediate Family Members of the employees and directors of the Company, its affiliates, its advertising agency and its media partners. “Immediate Family Members” means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
2. The Contest is valid from 10th of December 2022 to 28th of February 2023 (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”) meaning thereby that the entries will be accepted during the Contest Period.
3. The participation in the Contest is optional & voluntary. Use of false name or address will result in disqualification.
4. Participants showcasing the recipe must be over 18 years old and be a legally resident in India. To be eligible to take part in the contest, the participant must be an Indian citizen; residing in India; and provide valid details such as Name, Postal Address, City & mobile number.
5. Participants may only enter the competition once, unless the Terms and Conditions specify otherwise. Only the first received entry will be valid if more than one entry is received from a participant.
6. Promotion mechanics
Participation will be through https://borges1896.com/in-en/borges-culinary-innovators/ and will require the following steps:
STEP 1: REGISTER
For members of Borges Club:
1. Click on: “Upload your recipe”
2. Enter e-mail address (from previous registration) or log in using Facebook access
3. Read and accept legal terms and conditions for this promotion
If you are not a member of Borges Community yet:
1. Click on: “Upload your recipe”
2. Enter your e-mail address
3. Fill the form:
a) First name
b) Last name
c) Gender: Male / Female
d) Contact number
e) State / UT (select one)
g) Pin code
5. Click on “Register”
6. Confirm sing up answering an email you will receive.
STEP 2: TELL US ABOUT YOUR RECIPE
1. Fill the form:
b) Difficulty: Easy / Medium / Hard
c) Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian
d) Number of guests: 1-9
g) Photo JPEG / JPG format, size less than 2 Mb, in 1:1 (Square) (choose a file from your mobile / computer and upload it).
The participant can upload a maximum of 2 Recipe Photographs, (preferably Top Shots) of the following
(a) One image of a Recipe
(b) Second image of all ingredients used in the recipe, nicely presented around the recipe created
2. Click on “Upload your recipe”
Recipes have to be uploaded in English.The recipe and the photograph must be original and belong to the participant.
Under the contest, a participant can upload only 1 recipe / month.
BORGES INDIA reserves the right to declare the nullity of those entries in which fraudulent use is detected, without the right to win any of the prizes that have been qualified as fraud or deception.
We are looking for that recipe which gets everyone’s attention, the one that never fails and has been cherished by all. It doesn’t matter if it’s easy or difficult, or if it’s a starter, first course or dessert.
In total 30 Winners would be declared during the contest period i.e. 10 Winners / Month. The winning entries would be chosen by the Company on the basis of the recipe shared & on basis of fulfilling necessary criteria under the contest. The selected winning entries will receive a message from the authorized representative of the Company intimating the decision of the Company to such winners within 10 days from closing of the Contest Period every month.
During the contest period of 3 months, 30 Winners would be declared. Each winner would receive Vouchers / Gift cards from Borges. Every month these recipes would be rated on the score of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest & 1 being the lowest) on multiple parameters such as
c. Use of Borges Product / Products (at least 1 Borges product should be used in recipe),
d. Preparation method etc.
Basis cumulative score on these parameters, recipes would be categorized into 3 Winner categories.
a) Excellent (2 Nos. / Every month);
b) Best (3 Nos. / Every month)
c) Good (5 Nos. / Every month).
Winner Selection will be sole discretion of the Company. The decision of the Company shall be final and binding on all participants. It is clarified that the Company will not be responsible or be held liable for any expenses, costs, charges, etc., borne by the participants while taking part in the Contest. It is further clarified that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury that may be caused or deemed to have been caused to the participants while taking part in the Contest
9. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s) and e-vouchers would be emailed to winners on their respective email id’s. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the rights to offer the prize to the next eligible best entry in the Contest. The prizes won by the winning participants will neither be transferable nor can be substituted with any product of the Company of the same of higher value or cash.
10. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or delay in communication due to incomplete/ incorrect details provided by the selected participants, technological failure, or for the fault of third party responsible for intimation. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded. No responsibility would be undertaken by the Company for late or misdirected emails.
11. Personal Data
Personal data that participants voluntarily provide must be truthful and complete. If not, BORGES INDIA will be able to exclude that participant from this promotion. The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and for future marketing and promotional purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to the Company and its related bodes corporate for these purposes.
Personal data will be incorporated into a BORGES BRANDED FOODS, SLU company file in order to manage this promotion, as well as, if the sending of commercial information has been accepted, to inform of new promotions, offers, products and services from BORGES INDIA, or sending an invitation for other surveys.
The additional personal data occasionally given by the winners for the reception of the Prize, will be used exclusively to manage it proper delivery.
The personal data provided may be transferred between the different Borges Group companies, which can be consulted on the web: https://borges1896.com/in-en/. All companies that are part of Borges Group comply with this legislation regarding data protection of its subscribers and registered users and keeps them in the strictest confidentiality, according with the Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, 1999 on Protection of Personal Data and other development regulations.
The rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised through the email email@example.com as well as at the address:
BORGES BRANDED FOODS, SLU
Carrer Flix 29
43205 – REUS (Tarragona)
12. The participant must read and abide by all the Terms and Conditions before taking part in the Contest. The participation in the Contest shall imply that the participant has read through and agreed to adhere to the Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and that his/her participation in the Contest is at the participant’s sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein.
13. Any non-compliance is adhering to the Terms and Conditions will lead to rejection of the entry by the Company. No correspondence(s) will be entertained under any circumstances of whatsoever nature.
14. All Participants who would like to request information about the promotion can send their inquiries to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Participants agreed that the Company will have the intellectual property right in all the submitted entries and, therefore, the Company has the unconditional and unfettered right to use such details/ entries by participants in future for any promotional purposes as the Company may deem fit without obtaining any prior written consent of the participant. Photographs, interview or any other such matter of the winner’s may be used by the Company for promotional purposes and the Company shall have the intellectual property rights to do so without offering payment of any sort to the participant/winner.
16. If for any reason the Contest does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Company that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Company is not responsible for any:
a. Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website; or failure of any email or entry to be received by the Company; or any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the Contest or downloading any materials in a Contest.
17. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Company is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Company or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.
18. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
19. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this offer.
20. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi alone.
21. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, the contest will be run in selected cities of India except in the state of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
22. All responses received during the contest would become the property of BORGES INDIA.