Preheat the oven to 180º and grease the pan completely with extra virgin olive oil.
- 300 g of flour
- 300 ml of Borges Natura almond drink
- 80 ml of Borges extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g panela (or substitute)
- 50 g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 5 g yeast
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Dessert chocolate for the topping
- A handful of walnuts
Step by step
In a bowl, mix together the panela, cocoa, yeast and flour (previously sifted), add the almond drink and lemon juice and stir in circular motions until you obtain a homogeneous dough. Add some crushed nuts. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 180ºC for about 35-40 minutes.
Then remove the cake from the oven and cover it with the dessert chocolate (melted with a dash of almond drink). Let it cool at room temperature and decorate it with a handful of nuts.