Bring the cream, condensed milk and olive oil to a gentle boil over a low heat. Add the chocolate and cocoa powder, and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture has a thick, creamy consistency (about 15 minutes).
- 4 tablespoons of Borges extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g finely chopped 70% dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder for coating the truffles
Step by step
Place it in a bowl and let it cool until it sets (at least 4 hours).
Using a spoon, form into small balls. Roll each truffle in the cocoa powder until evenly coated. Let them cool.