Slice the fish into small cubes and set it in a bowl with the lime juice.
- 500 g bass or other firm white fish
- 3 limes
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 100 g choclo (giant kernel Peruvian corn)
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon spicy chili powder
- A splash of extra virgin olive oil Borges
Step by step
Add the julienned onion, finely chopped cilantro, corn (optional), salt, pepper, and chili powder.
Mix well, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave the mixture to macerate in the fridge for at least an hour before eating.
Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil when serving.