Mix the spices with the Borges extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl. Add the mushrooms and stir. Cook the mixture for a few minutes in a very hot pan until the mushrooms are golden brown. Add the onion and cook 2 more minutes. Add the juice of one lime.
Easy mushroom tacos
- 1 package of tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Borges extra-virgin olive oil
- 600 g mixed mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lime
- 80 ml of Borges Natura walnut drink
- 25 g of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Spinach leaves
- Spice mix: salt, pepper, herbs de Provence (add chili to taste)
Step by step
Mix the nut drink and the coriander.
Bake the tortillas at 180 °C for 4 minutes. Remove the tortillas from the oven and fill them: first the spinach leaves, then the mushroom mixture and, finally, a drizzle of the walnut drink and coriander sauce.