At this time of year, there’s nothing like a healthy fresh salad when you’re feeling hungry. And if you put a bit of thought into creating a colourful presentation, you can impress your guests as well. Here’s a recipe for a lovely multicoloured salad. It couldn’t be easier!
Multicoloured salad. It’s child’s play!
- 2 cups of finely sliced radishes
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 1 finely sliced cucumber
- 1 cup of shredded tuna belly
- 4 cups of finely chopped curly kale leaves
- 5 finely sliced carrots
- ½ bowl of Borges sliced black olives
- ½ bowl of Borges sliced green olives
- 2 cups of cooked red quinoa
- 1 cubed avocado
- 2 cups of sweetcorn
- Borges Modena balsamic vinegar
- Borges extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Step by step
Place the cooked red quinoa in the middle of a large, round plate.
Arrange the different chopped and sliced vegetables around it by type and add salt, pepper and dressing to taste.
Decorate with some sprigs of parsley and drizzle with Modena balsamic vinegar.