Finely dice the onion and cook it in a pan with the extra-virgin olive oil. When it has turned golden brown, add the thinly sliced carrots and cook for a few minutes. Add the sliced chicken breasts and cook until golden brown.
Chicken lettuce wraps
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced into small pieces
- A splash of Borges extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons Borges apple cider vinegar
- A few sprigs of cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 fresh head of lettuce
Step by step
Add the ginger and apple cider vinegar, season with salt and pepper and cook for a few more minutes.
Turn off the heat, add the cilantro and assemble the wrap: place the filling in the center of a leaf of lettuce and serve.