Crumble the biscuits and mix them with the extra virgin olive oil until you obtain a consistent dough. Spread it in the base of a mold and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- 9 biscuits
- 10 tablespoons of Borges extra light olive oil
- 1 full-fat natural yogurt
- 200 g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Borges Natura hazelnut drink
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or substitute)
- 3 tablespoons of raspberry jam
Step by step
Mix the cheese, yogurt, nut drink, sugar and egg yolks in a bowl. When you have a homogeneous mixture, incorporate the egg whites until stiff and beat with smooth and enveloping movements.
Pour the mixture into the mold, over the biscuits, and cook the cheesecake for about 30 minutes in a bain-marie over low heat.
Let it cool and cover it with raspberry jam.