Melt the butter. Put the almonds and granola through a food mill and add to the melted butter.
Quick and easy cranberry curd tart
To make the base:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 150 g Borges toasted almonds
- 100 g granola
- A little Borges extra-virgin olive oil (to grease the tin)
- A cake tin with a diameter of 18 cm is recommended.
To make the filling:
- 250 g cranberries
- 150 g Greek yogurt
- 70 g sugar (or substitute)
- 100 g Borges Natura hazelnut drink
- 3 gelatine leaves
Step by step
Spread the mixture evenly along the bottom and sides of a wide tin brushed with extra-virgin olive oil.
Blend together the cranberries, yogurt, sugar and hazelnut drink and warm in a saucepan without bringing it to the boil. Add the hydrated gelatine leaves and let them dissolve completely. Add more gelatine for a thicker consistency or more hazelnut drink to make it thinner.
Pour the cranberry sauce into the base and leave to cool in the fridge for several hours.