Steam the cauliflower until it is al dente (or boil it if you prefer).
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 150 ml Borges Natura almond milk (or whole milk)
- A pinch of fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Borges Classic extra virgin olive oil
- 75 g Natura raw peeled almonds
- 200 g grated Emmental cheese
- Salt and pepper
Step by step
In a bowl, beat the eggs with the almond milk, the finely chopped almonds, the Robust extra-virgin olive oil and the rosemary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the cauliflower in a baking dish and pour the egg mixture over it. Top with the grated Emmental cheese.
Bake at 200 ºC, with the heat set to top and bottom, for 15-20 minutes.