Place mixed ingredients on a dish and sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped parsley.
- 1kg tomatoes
- 500gr cucumbers
- 2 red peppers, roasted and peeled
- 1 onion (or a bunch of spring onion))
- 200gr Bulgarian cheese in brine
- 1/2 handful of parsley
- 4 spoonfuls Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 spoonful Borges Honey Vinegar
- 1 spoonful salt
Step by step
Cut the tomatoes into quarters and chop the cucumbers, onion and peppers into small pieces. Add the olive oil, vinegar and salt and mix gently.
The products used for this salad are typically Mediterranean. If we add olives and some aromatic olive oil we obtain a fresh and healthy salad. This is a heart-healthy dish with high contents of oleic acid, vitamins, minerals and fibre.
Chef: Josep Maria Luque · 8cadires.com