Olive leaf infusion

4-in-1 Assorted Pack: Basil, Lemongrass, Mint, Classic

Infusion mix with four different flavours. Made from dried olive leaves and has a classic flavour. Natural herbs like basil, mint and lemongrass have numerous medicinal benefits including immunity boosting properties, better digestion, vitamin C and stress relief.


1 unit contains 20 tea bags. 1.5g / bag

Ingredients / Composition

Classic: Olive Leaves (100%) Basil: Olive Leaves (80%), Basil Leaves (20%) Lemongrass: Olive Leaves (80%) Lemongrass (20%) Mint: Olive Leaves (80%), Mint Leaves (20%).

Related products

Olive Leaf Infusion – with basil

Olive Leaf Infusion – with lemongrass

Olive Leaf Infusion – with mint

Olive Leaf Infusion – classic flavor

Login required

or with your email address

There has ben an error please try again later