Olive leaf infusion

Olive Leaf Infusion – with mint

Dried olive leaves with mint, the aromatic herb that gives the infusion a sweet touch. It works as an expectorant and antiseptic, ideal for drinking at times of fatigue, cold or flu. Contains twice the antioxidants compared to green tea and is caffeine free.


1 unit contains 10 tea bags. 1.5g / bag

Ingredients / Composition

80% Olive leaves and 20% Mint leaves

Best used for

Drinking at times of fatigue, cold or flu.

Related products

4-in-1 Assorted Pack: Basil, Lemongrass, Mint, Classic

Olive Leaf Infusion – with basil

Olive Leaf Infusion – with lemongrass

Olive Leaf Infusion – classic flavor

Login required

or with your email address

There has ben an error please try again later