1 unit contains 10 tea bags. 1.5g / bag
Olive leaf infusion
Olive Leaf Infusion – with basil
Olive leaf with the goodness of basil. The ideal infusion for digestion that brings balance and harmony to the body. Contains twice the antioxidants compared to green tea and is caffeine free.
Ingredients / Composition
80% Olive leaves, 20% Basil leaves
Best used for
Ideal infusion for digestion