Sauté the onion in a pan with a splash of extra virgin olive oil. When it starts to brown, add the balsamic vinegar and the sugar and stir. Cook the mixture over low heat until it forms a thick sauce. Set it aside.
- 200 g chicken breast
- ½ onion
- 50 ml Borges balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 head of frisée
- 20 Borges green pitted olives
- 100 g feta
- A splash of Borges Character extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- A pinch of fresh rosemary
For the vinaigrette
- 80 ml Borges Character extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ml Borges balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- A pinch of rosemary
Step by step
Cook the diced chicken breast on a very hot griddle. Season with salt and pepper and add a pinch of fresh rosemary.
Combine the chopped frisée, the sliced olives and the diced feta in a bowl.
Add the chicken breast (warm or cooled, depending on your preference).
For the vinaigrette, mix all the ingredients together, pour it over the salad and toss.
Sprinkle the caramelized onion on top.