Mix the spinach, sliced radishes, sliced apple, crumbled blue cheese, nuts (except for the pine nuts), sesame seeds, cherrys and croutons together in a bowl.
Easy spinach, cherry and blue cheese salad
For the salad:
- 500 g spinach
- 1 apple
- 2 radishes
- 100 g Gorgonzola cheese (or similar blue cheese)
- 40 g chopped Borges walnuts
- 40 g chopped Borges almonds
- 40 g Borges pine nuts
- A handful of sesame seeds
- A handful of cherrys
- 80 g croutons
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp Borges extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Borges balsamic vinegar of Modena
Step by step
Toast the pine nuts in a frying pan, leave to cool and then add to the salad.
Mix the honey, extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar together in a separate bowl to make the vinaigrette. Add a pinch of salt, drizzle over the salad and mix together well. Add extra vinaigrette to taste as necessary.