Chop the salmon with a knife. Chop the onion and capers and mix them with the salmon.
- 400 g of salmon, cleaned of skin and bones
- Half a tender onion
- A handful of capers
- A squirt of soy sauce
- One tablespoon of old mustard
- 1 pinch of wasabi paste
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Fresh chives
- One egg yolk
- Borges Extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted Sesame
- A splash of Borges balsamic vinegar from Modena
Step by step
Add the soy sauce, lemon drops, mustard, wasabi paste, a dash of vinegar and a dash of oil. Let it macerate, well covered, during one hour.
In a plate put a good portion of salmon tartar and put an egg yolk on top and finish with a pinch of sesame seeds.