Cut the bread into slices about 1 centimeter thick. Toast it lightly to prevent it from getting too soggy and falling apart.
The best French toast recipe
- 4 slices of brioche (or white bread)
- 3 large eggs
- 100 ml Borges Natura walnut milk
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
For the Topping:
- Berries or your favorite fruit (optional)
- Maple syrup or caramel sauce
Step by step
Mix the rest of the ingredients together. Dip the bread into the mixture.
Transfer the bread to a hot buttered skillet. Cook until it is golden brown on both sides.
Keep the cooked slices warm in a 200 ºC oven while you finish cooking the batch. Serve topped with syrup and fruit.