You won’t find a quicker or easier recipe! Works every time.
Vanilla mug cake
- 250 g flour
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 70 g sugar (or alternative)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 40 ml water
- 60 ml Borges extra-light olive oil
- 190 ml Borges Nature walnut drink
- 3 tbsp Borges Selection chopped toasted almonds
Step by step
Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and vanilla essence together in a bowl.
Add the warm water to the mixture and mix well.
Add the olive oil and walnut drink at room temperature. Stir until you have a smooth mixture.
Transfer the mixture to 4 cups and sprinkle with almonds.
Microwave the cups for 1 min 40 seconds at about 800 W. Use a knife to check whether they’re done: if it doesn’t come out clean, microwave for a few more seconds.